Thursday 9 October 2014

Charity shop and kiwi trading finds!

http://instagram.com/textilesbybecca
I visited lots of charity shops and took a few trips to kiwi trading over the holidays. Here are some of the items I picked up!
 
Own Photo
Plate from kiwi trading £1
 

own photo
music book 50p kiwi trading

own photo
suitcase £5 kiwi trading


own photo
threads and case £3 kiwi trading

own photo
cottage teapot £3 charity shop

own photo
mini teapot 30p charity shop

own photo
grandfather clock 70p charity shop

own photo
saucer £2.50 vintage market (a bit pricier than the other things I found but I love the colours!)

own photo
saucer £2.50 vintage market (again, pricier but I love it!)
own photo
small trinket boxes £3 kiwi trading
own photo
teapot 75p charity shop

own photo
music book £1 kiwi trading

own photo
music sheets £1 kiwi trading
I love the front cover on this one and think it will make a nice design for a future project
own photo
bags of stamps various prices charity shop







No comments:

Post a Comment