Tuesday 26 November 2013

Writing a CV


Here are some useful websites i've found with tips on how to write a good CV.

Here is a copy my most recent draft of my CV.

Details
Name - 
Address - 
Phone number - 
Mobile number - 
Email - 

Education and Qualifications
2009 - 2011 - Cleveland College of Art & Design
A Level Textiles - A
BTEC National diploma Design Crafts - DDD (Distinctions)

2004 - 2009 - High Tunstall College of Science
7 GCSE's Grade C or above 
-including English Lang & Lit , Maths, Art and ICT

Training
March 2013 - April 2013
City and guilds Level 1 - Employability & Personal Development for Hospitality
City and Guilds Level 2 - Food Safety  Hygiene in Catering

Work Experience
June 2008 - Primark
June 2008 - ASDA
I have had experience working in a customer facing environment. During this time I worked on the different departments which gave me an insight of the skills needed for each different department. I also gained experience of how to deliver good customer service.


Employment
January 2012 - Present - Wedded Bliss Events
- Venue Decorator  
- Handmade Wedding Favour Supplier
- Handmade Wedding Gift Supplier

June 2013 - September 2013 - AVenue Tearoom
- Summer job - Waitress

Personal Statement
I am a highly motivated individual who has recently completed a national diploma course studying Design Crafts and Textiles at Cleveland college of Art & Design. I learnt a lot of creative skills which I hope to put to use in the near future. I have also recently took part in an employability and hospitality course which has helped widen my knowledge on how to deliver good customer service and health and safety in the work place. From this I also gained a Level 2 Food Safety and Hygiene Certificate.
I am enthusiastic and have good communication and team working skills. I am a quick learner and I pick things up really easily. I am an organised hard worker and am capable of working under pressure and very rarely leave things to the last minute, I like to know that I am in control as much I can be of a situation and that it gets completed to the best of my ability. 
Although I have a creative background I am adaptable and always learn something new from every experience that I go through.

References Available upon request 


No comments:

Post a Comment